Purchase Order Guide & Template
Creating a Purchase Order is an important step to inform our team when you have items arriving in our facilities. It is important that the Purchase Order template is filled out thoroughly and correctly to process your inbound items properly.
You may Download the Purchase Order Template here:
- Click here to download.
Steps to Take:
- Properly fill out the Purchase Order template.
- Please make sure you fill out the master template thoroughly and double check the data to avoid errors and delays.
- Do not add or delete columns from the template.
- Save the file as .csv (comma delimited) when ready to import into the WMS.
- Upload file into your Ruby Has WMS account. Step by step instructions are on this link.
Tips in Filling Out the Template:
- Commas will cause a file import to fail.
- Copy and pasting can sometimes lead to hidden characters.
- Always save as CSV prior to uploading.
- Characterization for the Company Name that you input must match the one in our system.
- Inbound shipments will not be counted into inventory without an associated PO receipt.
- If receiving is scheduled for more than 1 facility, a separate PO must be uploaded for each warehouse. It cannot be combined on 1 import template.
Purchase Order Import Template
|BOL / Tracking Number||
|Pallet / Carton # Notes||
- If RUSH receiving is needed, it must be requested 48 hours in advance to the drop off and approved by the receiving team.
- Standard receiving is 3-5 business days beginning the date after drop off.
- If the receiving is deemed non-standard by our team, this can delay receiving by a 2 to 10-day timeline. Please review the Receiving Guidelines by clicking here.
Frequently Encountered Errors
|Null Pointer in Method Invocation||
|'X' Colums Expected 'Z' Columns Received||
|Item ____ Pack – Each – 1 Not Found||
|Order in ___ Status||