How to Change Shipping Service on an Order
Changing your ship service carrier
- Search for the Order Number on the Quick Search bar. Do not click on the Search icon. Wait for search results to appear and click on the order number under Order Header. *NOTE: The Order Header menu is where information about the order is displayed. Order Line displays information about specific SKU's.
- Select Edit at the top left hand corner.
- In the Shipping Details section, select the drop down and desired service.
- At the bottom of the page select save.
In the shipping details you can also change:
- Freight Terms Type – Prepaid, Third Party, Collect, Third Party Freight Collect.
- Account Billing Information – Here you may list account number, country and zip code.
- Input Customs Content – If an order is a Gift or a Sample, you may list this here for customs purposes.
- Add Delivery Confirmation – Please note charges can apply for these extra services.
- Duties Paid – Utilized for selected services, such as DHL Express Worldwide DDP. A ‘Y’ needs to be inputted for DDP to apply.
*For all other fields listed please submit a ticket to RH Support for adjustments, by clicking the dialogue icon on the lower right hand corner of this page. *