How to Import Purchase Orders on the WMS
To inform our team of inbound shipments from your company to our warehouses, you must fulfill the necessary steps in uploading Purchase Orders in the WMS. Here are the steps to follow in uploading your Purchase Orders.
Steps to Take:
- Fill-out the required information on the Order Import Template thoroughly.
- Make sure to save the file as .csv when you're done.
- Go to rby.deposco.com and enter your credentials to login.
- On the main page, click on Message Center.
- On the pop-up window, double click on the Integration folder and choose Entity Integration Mapping.
- A list of mapping codes will appear.
- Find and select the "RBY_PO" box (might be on the second page).
- Browse for the .csv file you just created and click Import
- To check if your upload is successful, check your Inbox on the Message Center.
- Successful – status of order import is complete
- Error – you will see an attachment indicating what is causing the error.
Frequently Encountered Errors
|Null Pointer in Method Invocation||
|'X' Colums Expected 'Z' Columns Received||
|Item ____ Pack – Each – 1 Not Found||
|Order in ___ Status||