Using Bookmarks on the WMS
Do you access some of the WMS pages frequently? Then you can add those pages in your account's list of bookmarks so you can view them with just a click. Bookmarks make browsing your favorite pages and views much quicker.
Sample Pages you can Bookmark
- Specific Order Views:
- Orders with Awaiting Client's Action - Hold AVs, Over Allocated, Shipping Invalid
- Unshipped Orders
- Purchase Orders at Receiving you are monitoring.
How to Bookmark a Page
- Navigate to the page and view you would like to bookmark.
- Click the White Star button on the menu.
- Orange star indicates that the page is bookmarked. If needed, click the star again to un-bookmark.
Quick Access your Bookmarks
- Hover over the Bookmark button on the upper left hand side of the page and then click your desired page on the drop down.