How to Add Special Instructions for an Order
If you would like to give special instructions for our fulfillment team, you can add notes to your orders through the Ruby Has WMS.
Important Things to Know:
- Order Notes will only be displayed on our team's end upon pack.
- Instructions sent through this feature will serve as a reminder to the packer.
- Follow Macy's/FBA guidelines.
- Email per carton breakdown after pack.
- Email per carton dims and weights after pack.
- Ship asap - the team processes all orders on queue as soon as possible. If you need to rush a specific order, please submit a ticket to RH Support. Rush fees may apply.
- Send tracking after shipping - Once shipped, you may get the tracking number in the Order Header section > Tracking Number field.
Method 1: Adding Order Notes Upon Import
- You can leave your instructions on the Order Notes column, found in the X column of your Order Import Template.
- Once imported, your instructions will be transmitted to the Notes section of the Order Header in the WMS.
Method 2: Adding Order Notes After Import
When using this method, it is best to add notes as soon as possible so the team would see the instructions prior to processing.
- Search for the Order Number on the Quick Search bar. Do not click on the Search icon. Wait for search results to appear and click on the order number under Order Header.*NOTE: The Order Header menu is where information about the order is displayed. Order Line displays information about specific SKU's.
- Scroll down to find the Notes section and click on the + button.
- Select Warehouse Notes on the Note Type drop down menu and write your instructions in the Body. Don't forget to click Save after.
- Refresh the Order Header page to check if your instructions are saved in the Notes section.