How to Attach Labels and Documents to Orders
Some orders need special or additional labels and documents attached to them when shipped. In this case you can attach these labels or documents through the WMS, so our team can include them in the order.
Examples of situations when you need to attach labels and documents to orders are:
- FBA shipments where item and carton labels need to be applied.
- Orders where client provides a shipping label.
- If you want us to include a special invoice or insert in the shipment.
Here are the steps to attach labels and documents to orders:
- Search for the Order Number on the Quick Search bar.
*NOTE: The Order Header menu is where information about the order is displayed. Order Line displays information about specific SKU's in the order.
- Do not click on the Search icon.
- Wait for search results to appear.
- Click on the order number under Order Header.
- In the Images section found in the first column, click on the gray "+" icon.
- On the upload page, select the PDF or JPEG file for the label or document you would like to attach.
- Add a short description to help the RH team to differentiate multiple labels (i.e., Commercial Invoice, Postage Label, Item Labels, FBA Carton Labels, etc.).
- Click Upload.
- Once uploaded, a preview of your file and description will appear. This will also appear in the Images section of the Order Header.
- When uploading shipping/postage labels, make sure that Ship Via in the Shipping Details section is listed as "Attached". Otherwise, the system will process a label with the service provided. Please see Shipping Changes Guide.
- Please use the "Notes" section in the Order Header in case there are any special instructions for applying labels / documents that you would like our team to take note of. Please see Adding Notes Guide.