How to Read the Inventory Quantity
Item Page on the Warehouse Management System
Quantity Headers and their Meanings
- ON HAND - units in staging (receiving, picking, shipping) and storage locations (bins, shelves, pallets).
- ALLOCATED - units allocated to released open orders that haven't been processed.
- AVAILABLE - units available for new order allocation.
- QUARANTINE - units in damaged/quarantine locations typically from returns.
- ON HOLD - units in locations where a cycle count has been triggered.
- KIT ATP - utilized for alias SKUs, units available to complete a full bundle.
Item Page Views
Default Item Page Views show the Item Number (SKU), Short Description, and 5 quantities of an inventory.
You can create additional Item Page Views for your team if you want to add/remove the displayed columns, such as dimensions, weight, cost, and more.