How to Cancel an Order
Here are the steps to fully or partially cancel an order in the WMS.
- Search for the Order Number on the Quick Search bar.
*NOTE: The Order Header menu is where information about the order is displayed. Order Line displays information about specific SKU's.
- Do not click on the Search icon.
- Wait for search results to appear
- Click on the order number under Order Header.
- Check the Order Status
- Once in the order, you must check the current status. If the status is "New", "Out of Stock" or "Back Ordered" you are able to cancel the order.
- If the status is "Released" you will have to contact support and submit a ticket for cancellation.
- Check the OrderLines
- Take a look at the order lines to view the item SKUs that we are want to cancel. Double check if the item is there.
- Prompt Cancellation
- Scroll up to the top of the page.
- Once there, you will see a drop down arrow then select Cancel Order Lines.
- Click the run button next to it.
- Cancel Order Lines
- Once you've clicked the "Run", a pop-up window should appear. The pop-up window consists of a list of your SKUs.
- To cancel, simply highlight the item then click Cancel.
- Partial Cancellation - Select and Cancel only the specified OrderLines.
- Full Cancellation - Select and Cancel all OrderLines.
- Then exit the pop up and refresh the page. Scroll down to order lines. Double check if the orderlines status are marked as cancelled.
Notes to Remember:
- Changing the Status by clicking the pen icon will NOT cancel the order.
- Cancelling an order in your store (cart/marketplace/channel management system) will not automatically cancel the order on the WMS.